Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Bending Over

It's started to get hard for me to bend over. Even with the help of bending my knees, it's starting to become more uncomfortable. I heard that I may experience "dizziness" if I bend down b/c of the blood flow restriction. I haven't yet experienced the dizziness.

Lacing my shoes has become a recent challenge. If I have a chair to put my feet on then I'm ok. It's if I have to bend all the way down that starts to feel strange. I suppose with the growing belly it's only bound to happen.

I don't want to buy a new pair of shoes to slip into yet b/c I fear for the swelling of the feet, which may change my foot size. Thank goodness for the nice weather. I can easily wear my slippers but that's only on the weekends. At work I wear gym shoes or my black laced shoe. We'll see how far I can go before having to buy a new pair of shoes. I suppose those clogs? Not even sure what yet

No comments: