We were at home depot buying plants for our porch area. It’s really Tim picking and selecting the plant collection and I’m the one who just swipes the Visa. I do not have a green thumb, nail, or even a dried skin on me. It’s all Tim, our primary gardener. I don’t like to sit on grass, so that should at least explain my interest in nature.
So I digressed a bit, we were at home depot and decided to look at the paint selection and found the soft green, not mint green that I wanted for the nursery. Tim was afraid it was mint green but when he saw the green he seemed more relaxed about it. I’m sure it matches some type of green that we’ve had painted in the house. Well, I’m back on it and it’s set as the color for the nursery. It will match the lamb bedding, which is also in a shade of green.
Now our next dilemma is shelves for the nursery. What color? Where to place them? At least we’ve started on the room. Isn’t that progress?
2 comments:
Wow! Jae wouldn't let me near any paint with a 10 foot pole!...not even samples...ha ha ha. I think it's perfectly safe. And I did end up painting! But green is a nice color.
wow! cadence will be 9 months this friday, her crib (which she uses for napping) is still in our bedroom, the room that was supposed to be the nursery is more a guest bedroom/storage closet, and all the walls in both rooms are still beige, the color that they were painted before we moved in...i'd say you're WAY ahead of the game...
Post a Comment