Now knowing that we are having a boy I’ve realized that a few worries have subsided and new ones have come up. I knew they are silly but things that I’ve been thinking about.
Old worry….that he doesn’t have hair right away from birth.
New worry…my dad is bald so what does this mean for our baby boy? Will he also start losing it at 27 – yikes – oh so sorry!!!
Old worry….having to go through childbirth – which he won’t.
New worry….raising him to respect women and use them emotionally.
Old worry…if we had a girl, raising her to be independent and strong.
New worry….please don’t be a mamma’s boy – the kind who decides to live with us until he’s 40.
Old worry…dressing the girl in puffy white dresses that look like dolls
New worry….dressing him in suits – yuck.
Old worry….dolls
New worry…dolls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
are you sure you want him to use women emotionally?
Of course not. That is why it's a new worry. Don't want a son who's a player - ya know?
You guys are so funny. Timmy, why are you worried about him with dolls? You LOVED playing with Anne's Barbies and her Donnie and Marie dolls and I know there were several others!*#! Wait until he comes to visit and wants his toe nails painted lik Nanny's or when he wants barrets and bows in his hair to be like his cousins Lauren and Taylor!!!!!!
Post a Comment