Wednesday, July 20, 2005
Great Husband
Sunday, I was wiped from walking on Friday night and all day Saturday. My feet felt achy all day Sunday. I couldn’t stay on my feet longer than 10 minutes before having to sit down. Tim was wonderful and gave me a calf/foot massage. I was planning to go somewhere to get it but couldn’t find a place. I think I’ll set myself up for a pedicure soon. Anyway, he was great on Sunday. He cleaned our place, finished up the laundry, made dinner, and gave his wife a foot massage. Ahhh…heavenly!!! I am a lucky woman to have such a great husband. What did I do? I was in bed resting/watching TV.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's called GUILT! Ha ha!
you know a guy who cries at his own wedding is gonna treat his wife right! ;-)
Tim is a winner! He is a sweetie...
Post a Comment