Monday, August 29, 2005

Great Day

I had a wonderful day on Saturday. I started my day at my prenatal yoga class. It’s always great to work on the body and be among other pregnant women.

Then I went to get my hair cut. My stylist, John, moved from the Lakeview area to a new salon, I had to drive about 20 minutes to see him but it’s worth it b/c he knows how to style it.

Tim and I met up with Heddie for lunch and looked at apartments in the city with her. I’m very excited that she’s going to be moving into the city. I had leave Heddie and Tim b/c of my prenatal massage.

Heddie found a place and plans to sign up this week – yeah!!! She’ll be around 2.5 miles away. Afterwards Heddie and I got a pedicure. We ended the evening with dinner at Pizzeria D.O.C (yummy!!!).

No comments: