My feet have fallen victim to pregnancy. I wore a pair of gym shoes to work and as I was walking in I realized that my toes were scrunched up at the top of the shoe. It’s horrible to be pregnant and uncomfortable, so when I got into the office I took them off. I would only put them back on when I had to go to the bathroom.
I’m fortunate to have a sister who has feet a size is bigger than mine. She is graciously letting me borrow her gym shoes and possibly a few sandals. Tim picked them up at my parent’s house this morning, so I hope to be in more comfortable shoes tomorrow. Today, I’m wearing sandals, but I did notice that they are a bit smaller on me. It’s this weather here.
I wish I could wear flip flops, but I cannot. Never got used to them and I walk like I’m crippled when I try (ask my sisters they’ve seen me try). I do not like the sensation of my big toes separated with my other toes. It’s just me. Maybe one day a good pair will find me.
I’ve also outgrown some maternity cloths. They are no longer comfortable for me – ugh!!! I found the belly area to be too tight. There are a few t-shirts that now reveal “belly” – which doesn’t make me comfortable. I’ve noticed that right now COMFORT is the only thing that I care for. I need to be cool and comfortable. I’m easily irritated too – it’s this weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Names! Names! Have you thought of any names yet?
ted liked it when i wore really tight shirts so that my belly would stick way out, so if i wasn't going to work, i didn't even bother to wear maternity shirts...but for pants, that's another story! hope you enjoy a few days of nicer weather!
Post a Comment