Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Restless Nights

It’s started to get harder to fall asleep or even sleep. Pumpkin has gotten stronger with his kicks and he begins his workout right when I’m ready to fall asleep. So I lie there trying to sleep while he’s kickboxing which causes my lower back to ache. I try to ignore him but it’s starting to get hard b/c he’s getting stronger. Eventually he’s tired and fall asleep, right in time for me to go to the bathroom, which wakes him right up again to start his workout again.

Then around 4am he decides to hit something inside of me causes indigestion. This wakes me up b/c it’s just very disturbing and around this time I have yet another bathroom break. Pretty soon it’s time to get up to start my day at work and does he try to workout when I’m sitting up right working? No, why bother me at work, right? I suppose these are all things to prepare me for his arrival.

No comments: