Friday, September 09, 2005

Signs

Football season has started and I know that Tim is going to try to enjoy as much of the football season as possible. At least until pumpkin arrives.

This morning at Starbucks they introduced their fall drink “Pumpkin Spice.” I’m seeing more Halloween decoration around me. It’s really exciting to see all this b/c it means the arrival of pumpkin is approaching.

If only the weather would cooperate and drop into the 70’s. We’re projected to have highs this weekend in the 90’s and sunny!!! I’m left with searching for signs around me to remind me that summer has indeed left us and fall is slowly creeping in.

3 comments:

Alex Maidy said...

Pumpkin Spice! We got it at Barnes last week and I love it! The frap is great....ah, Thanksgiving is soo soon! Baby time too!

LET TIM WATCH FOOTBALL!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait for fall either! our a/c konked out when we returned from vacation, and it's getting hot in this here apartment!

QueenWanydala said...

it's exciting to see the trees turn colors already, but not in 90 degree weather. The World is Ending!!!