It’s now September 1st and I realized that now I’m telling people that the baby is due next month – how surreal is that? When you say something like “12 weeks to go” or that I still have “2 months”. It feels closer when you say “next month”.
To add to this surreal feeling, we have our baby shower this weekend. This means that we get the crib, dresser, and items from the first baby shower tomorrow, then we get whatever else people have generously gotten us this weekend, which allows us to put the nursery together. The remaining time is left to us to start purchasing whatever else is needed for the baby’s arrival.
I’m so glad we’re at home stretch. It’s been physically hard this week with sciatic nerve on my left butt to lower back aches. I have good days and bad days with my body. The past few days have been bad days. I’m hoping to have some good days soon.
1 comment:
Your comment was really funny! And since you are getting preggo messages, I can not give you spa treatment without feeling a little bit of resentment. =)
Post a Comment