Pumpkin is 20.75 inches and weighs now 6 inches. I can tell he’s growing b/c my belly looks bigger or pointer. I am no longer comfortable in any position of sleep. Last night I was up every hour then every 30 minutes.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I probably told you this before, but when Kathy was pregnant, she would wake up every night at the same time. After Katrina was born, she would wake up crying at that exact time each night. Just tell your kid to wait until Saturday night...I think baby's itching to get out. ~Heddie :)
2 comments:
I probably told you this before, but when Kathy was pregnant, she would wake up every night at the same time. After Katrina was born, she would wake up crying at that exact time each night. Just tell your kid to wait until Saturday night...I think baby's itching to get out. ~Heddie :)
I never realized the irony in your situation regarding gender. ha ha.that is so funny.
Post a Comment