Saw the dr. yesterday afternoon. I’m almost hitting 2 cm but she wasn’t going to commit to it b/c I wasn’t there, so my charts still say 1 cm. The baby has dropped more. My internal exam was quite painful this time around. To the point where the rest of the afternoon and this morning I could barely walk b/c of all the pelvic pressure. The best position right now is sitting up but then my back starts to hurt. It was a painful evening for me. Even if I had contractions I wouldn’t have known b/c of all the pressure on my pelvis.
My stomach is all achy and I am feeling crampy – which I’m counting toward as the baby’s progressing. I told the dr. that I do not want to go beyond 42 weeks. I’d be happy to deliver right at 40 to 41 weeks. As much as I would not like to be induced, the thought of going another 3 weeks – ugh!!! So hopefully this baby will get his act together and start the process sooner.
1 comment:
how exciting! even feeling some pain brings some hope that the baby will come out in time. hang in there ej!
Post a Comment