Has it really been 4 months? I honestly can’t believe that 4 months ago our lives changed. People ask if I remember what life was like without Jake and I say “yes”. I could do whatever I wanted, I ran and worked out all the time, I could sleep in on the weekends, go to eat brunch at a moments notice. Of course I remember my life without him and “yes” there is apart of me that misses that, but would I ever go back? Well – “duh” – of course not.
It’s an entirely different life now. One with a diaper bags around my neck, an infant car seat that feels like it weighs 100 pounds, burp cloths coming out of every pocket, my shirts looking like I’ve spilled milk on myself, my hair in all different direction b/c I don’t have time to shower, and I’m always in the same cloths. In the end, he’s all worth it.
1 comment:
good job on getting jt's sleep routine. so important.
you think it's sad being in the same clothes, just wait til you go to work in your pajamas.
Post a Comment