Friday, February 24, 2006

New and Old Routines

Night routines are going really well now. We don’t get the bad terrible screaming like there is no tomorrow cries, thank God! He whimpers here and there but I can tell that he knows when it is bedtime. We are at night #10 and I really love having this quiet time with him to put him to sleep. It’s still hard for me on the days I work in the office because I only get an hour with him, but I’ll take what I can. He still gets up several times a night and cries but patting him helps sooth him back to sleep. I’ve definitely noticed that he is doing better at naps too.

New routine is rice cereal. He was hungry and did take a few chews of it. We had to give him his bottle between the rice cereal. Overall, it went better than we expected. Yes, we captured this moment on video. We’re those crazy first time parents who take pictures and video of everything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey EJ! it was so good to see you & tim & heddie and JACOB on sunday! he is so ADORABLE and jolly looking! i love happy babies...hope to see you guys again soon!