Today is little T’s 5th month. Things he can go now…
He is consciously aware of who I am. I’d come home a month ago and he’d look at me as if he’d just seen a stranger, which saddened me. Now when I come home, his face lights up b/c he recognizes me. I know that “subconsciously” he know who I am, but it’s really wild to see him consciously recognize me.
He can sit up on his own for a few minutes w/o support. He doesn’t slouch to the front but can sit up straight – in his crib. Yes, his crib is a play pen and not a crib for sleeping. At least he is using the crib.
He has found his voice (that is what his daddy says). I on the other hand, “he has learned to SCREAM”. He just screams. Not crying, but screams! He’s excited but I think he’s also incredibly thrilled at his vocal range. I keep wondering if this is leading to the next American Idol 20….maybe?
He likes to talk. Yes, enjoys talking to himself. He’s not shy and I don’t think he’s going to be indecisive. He’ll already knows what he wants and lets us know that too.
No comments:
Post a Comment