It’s been fun to watch him scoot himself up and down the bed. He’s on his belly and when he does this he’s usually crying for food or crying to just cry. It’s still quite a sight to see your child move around the bed.
The scooting has stopped and now he’s flipping. The bed is now his gymnasium. The first few nights he did this he would freak out b/c he was on his back. He’d cried very loudly to let us know that he was not happy in this position. Now that he’s had a few nights to practice and get used to the wonderful feeling of changing positions, he’s flipping all over the bed. I’ve also been letting him cry it out a bit on his back and try to soothe him so that he could fall asleep in this position. He’s learning, but there went the 2 nights of good sleep.
He hasn’t learned how to flip over and over again, thank God, even though I know it’s right around the corner, until then I wait for that night that I’ll be awaken with a toe up my nose. Regardless we LOVE sleeping with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment