Not quite a year…but halfway through. J-bird is now 6 months old. It’s a mix of feeling that he’s been around forever and yet not long enough. I am amazed at quickly he’s growing and do find that I miss some of the earlier month. I said “some” not all b/c I do still remember the colicky stuff and feedings every 2 hours with all the gas pains. Ugh…no thank you.
What I miss are the days when I could hold him in one arm b/c he was so light. He loved to fall asleep in my arms, which he fusses when I try to do that…sigh
But there are greater joys with him now b/c he acknowledges me, or at least recognizes that I’m the face he sees everyday and won’t go away. His laughs are so contagious and worth every bit of work for them. His smiles just melt my heart. I am just so happy to have him in my life. Happy 6 months little J-bird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah, it sure does go by so fast, doesn't it? six months already, wow! happy 1/2 birthday, jacob! you'll be catching up to cadence soon!
Post a Comment