To fast to keep up
I had started to write about our trip to Toronto, which was a blast. I’ve send pictures out to friends, via another site. So far we’ve been fortunate to have good flights. We did time it well enough that he slept, on me, during the flight. He had a mild temperature while we were there and the nights were rough, not sure if it was b/c of the bed or setting. His days were great. He was in good spirits and really warmed up to the Eun Soo’s family. It was fun to watch Mia, who’s a little over 2, interact with him. Ella just did what 3 months old do: sleep – eat – poop – and smile.
J-bird has been into copying us. So when I’m shouting, he starts to shout. When I “grrr” he does the same. It is so cute to see him copy us!!!
He is now officially an experience crawler. A bit dangerous too. There isn’t much he won’t get into. We still have not boarded up our stairs with a gate, I know!!! I hope to get something up by this weekend b/c he’s definitely acting more “adventurous”.
Tim starts school tonight. First day of class!!! How exciting! I get to be alone with my boy, which I do LOVE!!!!
I also tried to donate blood today at work and failed. My iron is ok but not good enough to donate. I needed a 12.5 and got only a 12.0.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment