Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Staying Warm

We're trying to stay warm, or better yet, I'm trying to stay warm. I do not like the cold and always get cold easily. While Tim is in his shorts and t-shirt. I'm wearing a t-shirt w/ a long sleeve over it, a long pair of pants and socks - but I still get cold. Jacob is in the middle. He wears his onsie (short sleeve) and a pair of pants. That seems to work for him.

The boys are off to a playroom that is around us. It's an indoor place where Jacob can roam around and meet other kids and play. Especially now when he's so mobile. It's a great alternative to the park on days like today.

They couldn't make it before because of Jacob's morning nap. He has now dropped his morning nap just in time for them to be opened on Tues afternoon.

This is a great place for us b/c we're not dropping Jacob off but rather another place to play. We thanks Sarah who gave us the information and I'm so glad we did check it out last week.

Aunt Grace ended up getting us the 10 visit for Jacob, which we are very thankful for receiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm glad you guys made it to the playroom. which days do you normally go? ted and cadence normally go on friday mornings. if i could get the car on saturdays, i'd go then too. cadence is going cabin fever crazy, so i may ask ted to take her on tuesdays, if she's had her nap.