Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year. This weekend was spent with my family. My aunt from Ohio came to visit and we all hung around my parent's house yesterday. The official day to celebrate is today, which we did so in our family - which was not to run any errands and be at home enjoying the company of our family. The weather was very nice yesterday, even if it was only in the 20's, it was a lot warmer than I can remember. I'm so ready for March.

I can't believe that in a few months our little neice will be here. I'm very excited for my sister and can't wait to meet her in May. I've started to think of this long flight with Jacob. How will I keep him busy? Especially when I'll be traveling without the husband. I do have some help with my sister, but it is still going to be a LONG flight.

We haven't introduced TV yet to Jacob - this maybe the flight that Elmo and all others maybe introduced. If it keeps him from screaming or running havic then I'll do it.

No comments: