

Last night Tim whips open the door and says "I NEED YOUR HELP!!!" I get up and go out to our closet to see that water is coming out. It's actually pouring out! We hear this gushing behind the wall. Tim is running to turn off the water for the building as I'm tossing towels on the floor.
I'm bare foot as I'm working like a crazy woman getting all the things off the floor and covering the floor with towels. Eventually I go and get a pair of shoes on and continue the work on drying things up.
Tim started to call plumbers and everyone was very busy b/c of the cold other people were suffering from the same pipe bursts. We finally managed to get someone to come over at around 11:30. He fixed the piple by breaking through our closet wall. This allowed us to be able to turn on the water again. We'll need to get the pipes redone later in the springtime.
But that still means we're left with drying the carpet, new drywall and eventually new carpet.
No comments:
Post a Comment