


Is it really spring? Not quite, but we'll take any piece of it. We finally had a decent weekend where we could take our little man out. Just like every other family, we took him to the zoo. The petting area, where he seemed more in awe than intrigued. We stopped off at the conservatory and he just took off. He kept walking and didn't stop until we reached the car. It was so cute to see him waddling back and forth, with a few trips and falls on the grass (aka mud) and even tried to eat mud (ugh!), but we were able to keep him more interested in walking than eating mud.
Today it's suppose to reach a high of 72 here, which I'm told will break a record. All I care about is going out and spending it with our little man. I plan to leave work at 3 and spend the rest of the day outside with him. I say this now, but he'll probably end up taking his nap until 5. Oh well...at least I'm spending time with him, right?
I hope you all enjoy some of this warm weather. I can't wait when it will stay with us. Another month?? Hopefully sooner.
Tomorrow we head to Tim's parents. I expect a very interesting flight. He is into SCREAMING words now. Should be fun!!!! At least it's only an hour flight - thanks GOD! Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment