Friday, June 29, 2007

California

We leave tonight for a family trip to California. We fly to Orange County and stay there for a few days, then head into San Diego for the rest of our stay. We'll be retuning back on the 4th. I expect that we'll be beaching/pooling it mostly, with Jacob loving the water.

I was very hesistant to take this trip b/c I'm not a big beach person, but as the flight time approaches us, I'm starting to get that vacation fever. Of course mostly due to the fact that I won't be working for the next 5 days, which is nice! We're going to a city we have yet to visit, which is always nice.

I am no longer worried or concerned anymore about how Jacob does flying. He's proven and we've done the hardest trip to Korea - overnight - sharing a seat. So going 4.5 hours to California at his sleep time, with his daddy and aunt - no problems.

Expect more pictures when we return. You should expect us in the good 500 range - that is 100 per day...hahahaha...but honestly wouldn't be suprised if we surpass that with our new camera. Can't wait to use it and grab all our moments....should be fun!

Have a great 4th of July

No comments: