Our family has been suffering from horrible jet lag since we got home on Saturday. Poor Tim, he also experiencing by association. It's easier to just drug yourself back to sleep but when one has a 19 month old and drugs are not an option, we all suffer.
He's been take his naps right at midnight for about 2 hours. Then he's up so alert and ready to begin his day. He wants to go outside and ride the trains.
I tell him that we can go outside but not when it's 2AM!!! I've been up with him b/c usually when he's up, so am I. I'm suffering jet lag myself so it's easier for me to stay up. Of course I have to work the next day, so at around 5AM, I give the reigns over to Tim. I try to get a few hours of snooze before working.
Needless to say, this week has been a working at home week, except for yesterday when I had to be in the office. How long is this going to go on for?????
Advise for other parents traveling overseas w/ a time change. Buffer time when you come back to give your little one some time to adjust. I would hope that when he is older he'll adjust quicker, but it's killing me!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment