Vacation was great. I feel like I can do another one. But alas we have our next big life changing event, we're moving. We put our home on the market and got an offer quicker than we had anticipated, which is great. Of course the move is now a month away - less now. We do not have a new home lined up. We're moving back home, to my parents until we find or new home.
We just went through inspection and the review period is done. Just waiting on a few more things but it looks like we're well on our way to moving. ugh!!!
It is so sad to say goodbye to our home/city/life here but I know new and wonderful things are in store for us, especially a backyard for Jake. Even being at my parents he gets a backyard there, which is great for him.
We close on the 8th. We plan to move out and be gone by the 6th. Then after our closing we'll start to focus on what or where we want to be. Everything is happening so quickly but it's also so exciting!
Suburbia here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment