Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Settling

Move took us 3 days, or better yet took Tim. Thanks to Alex and Heddie for their help in the heavy lifting. We ended up having to take 3 trips. Tim's parents were around to help us unpack and got our kitchen and bathrooms in order. My Monday we had our bedroom, kitchn and bathrooms set so that I could go to work. I'm sure that everyone over-extended themselves, even me. It's hard not to.

Now it's the unpacking and moving things to the right room. We have time since Turkey Cheese doesn't arrive for another 13 weeks. Slowly Tim is unpacking. I can do very little. My contribution is to make sure we have food and can keep Jake entertained during the weekends.

We're so happy to be settled at our new home and putting a routine together. It's still quite surreal to us that we are living here but we do love our home and look forward to many years in it.

No comments: