Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Filling the gap of time....

Tim and I had all the intensions to update the blog. We were so excited with all the news and begin looking at color and sceme, but with anything you try to updated it requires time, which seems to alway lack when you're at home. I've taken reins to updating at work - smart huh?

As you may notice we did figure out how to upload pictures. Adorable Ferguson. I of course have my own pictures of copper and toby, which I may add later. These are our play children, until pumpkin arrives.

I feel like I'm at a place where I'm just passing the days until the next big phase. It exciting when you get the big fat positive, then see your doctor to confirm that you have a real heart beating pumpkin, you tell family and friends.

Now we just wait until we arrive at week 14, which gives us some relief that we've made it through the first 3 months. Although I have no reason to complain. As my mother commented, "the baby has been good to me" and I can't disagree with her. We both agree that our little pumpkin follows after the father b/c if s/he followed after me, I'd be best of friends with the toilet. It would be nice to know that temperment of the child is correlated on ease of pregnancy.

1 comment:

heddie said...

Can't wait to see you grow some more! I'd like to start spoiling you now but will wait until we know if you're a boy pumpkin or a girl pumpkin (or both!). I'll try to convince your mommy to feed you some girl scout cookies too.