Wednesday, March 23, 2005

9 weeks 6 days

My sisters were confused to how far I am. I am currently 9 weeks 6 days. The 3rd month starts at 9 week - 13 weeks. The start of week 14 begins my 2nd trimester. It sure does not go by what we consider actual calendar months - which is why I think people say "week" rather than months.

1 comment:

QueenWanydala said...

i had a hard time counting the weeks myself. don't forget there's a difference between the normal age and gestational age...yeah, right!
what would be cool is to take belly shots and post them. You could do it month by month or week by week to really see the changes. Jae and I took belly shots every week. It was really awesome, but unfortunately, he broke one of my conditions to take the photos (an unapproved photo ended up on his computer as a screen saver) so we stopped at around 5 or 6 months. =)