Thursday, March 24, 2005

10 Weeks you are a Fetus

Happy 10 weeks little pumpkin, who is now called a fetus. You look like a little medium shrimp (now I can't eat shrimp b/c I'll be thinking about the size of pumpkin). You are now around 1.25 to 1.68 inches from crown to rump, and weighing a little less than two-tenths of an ounce.

Per webmd.come they say that "You might be reassured to know that most physical malformations, when they occur, have occurred by the end of this week, so the most critical part of your baby's development is safely behind you. But other developmental processes, such as those affecting behavior and intelligence, will continue throughout pregnancy. Eyes are covered by skin that will eventually split to form eyelids."

Per webmd.com they say that, "I still probably don't show, but you may be wearing looser clothes. You may even be starting to eye maternity clothes, although you probably still don't need them. You may continue to feel tired and moody, but take heart: These symptoms shouldn't last too much longer."

I wish that I didn't show yet and didn't need maternity clothes, but I've been wearing my maternity cloths now for 2 weeks. I'm a lot more comfortable and if I get bigger and spend more - oh well. I'll have cloths ready for your aunts - if they are still fashionable for them.

We are going to start taking side profile pictures of me - maybe upload it this weekend. So you guys can all see how really BIG I've gotten with only a medium size shrimp inside of me - LOL.

No comments: