I've been asked by different people whether I've been having vivid dreams about pumpkin, which I haven't yet or have but forgot about it.
I do notice that I do have vivid dreams and wake up in the middle of it, but the waking up is due to my body telling me that I have to go to the bathroom. Last night I was up every 2 hours, which I've heard from parents will be a normal routine when pumpkin arrives.
Well, it is my conclusion that I have vivid dreams b/c I'm not sleeping through a normal sleep cycle and waking up during REM (dream state).
There are nights when I look at Tim, sound asleep w/o a care in the world and I just want to shake him so that he'd wake up and experience my pain, but I'm usually too tired so I leave him alone. I've told him that I could be kidnapped by someone and screaming on top of my lungs with Tim sleeping countless through it all, but right at 7AM he's up w/o any alarm ready to start his day as I'm dragging myself back to bed from yet another bathroom break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sure you will have many dreams about Tim where he is in a vulnerable situation and you could care less OR you could be the one hurting him! I've had a few dreams about Jae that weren't so pleasant for him to hear but very satisfying for me to remember! Ha ha ha!
Post a Comment