Here is my new crisis today. I am starting to like this new nickname of "baby buzz" rather than "pumpkin". This should honestly not bother me but it does. I feel that I'm betraying the original nickname and now switching over to a better one, or is it better?
Tim brought this to my attention and now I'm feeling a bit hooked on the new name. Maybe it's just me. Since I do go by many different names and confuse people who meet me for the very first time. Of course the added confusion is that my sister Grace and I share the same name currently, which of course now we've straighten out by saying "Korea Grace".
Ok, then our little one will only have to follow suit with me and get 2 nicknames. Pumpkin and Baby Buzz. It's only fair b/c I have 4 names.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment