This week I've been craving gryos, stuffing and dairy products (mac-n-cheese, milk, cheese, & ranch dressing).
I had my gyros yesterday for lunch and just about gulp it in less than 5 minutes. The craving is still there but I'll resist until next week to endulge once again.
I've also been wanting stuffing - the thanksgiving kind w/ mashed potatoes and gravy. Tim has promised to make it for me by Friday, so in the meantime I've bought 2 boxes of Stove Top to tie me over until Friday. It tastes good but I think I'm in the mood for the Buzzard stuffing, less mushy and w/ home made mashed potatoes.
The past few weeks I've been on a mac-n-cheese kick. I've been drinking a lot of milk and having cheese slices on the side. Oh and carrots w/ ranch dressing!!
Last week it was all about the rice and mee-yuh-gook (seaweed soup in a beef broth). I had it everyday, but now I am no longer in the mood for it. I do have kim chee but haven't been able to eat it in 2 weeks. I think it will be tossed sometime this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment