TUNA - I used to love tuna but about 2 years ago I couldn't go near it, not b/c I had a bad experience just couldn't smell or look at it anymore. My taste buds just went dull toward tuna.
Ever since pumpkin arrived the THOUGHT of tuna makes me sick and writing this now is quite uncomfortable for my tummy. Of course, yesterday at work someone decided to eat TUNA for breakfast and either didn't finish the tuna or just tossed it away, but it STANK the entire kitchen. I thought I was going to DIE. It caused some really bad headaches and I was quite tempted to go home, but I made it through the day by holding my breathe when passing the kitchen area. I sit quite close and b/c I'm always getting up to go to the bathroom I pass by the kitchen and that STENCH.
BODY ODOR - it's as if my nose heightened and I can smell people's body odor. It gets worse at the end of the day for me and now I just know who I need to desperately avoid at work or quickly put chewing gum into my mouth. There have been moments when I thought I would hurl on the person, but I lack "hurl" reflexes and naturally just hold it in - yes silly me.
RAW MEAT - just looking at red meat or chicken or pork uncooked makes me sick to my tummy. I'm ok with eating it after it's cooked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I couldn't go near chicken for the longest time. Chicken was the only source of meat I used to put in my mouth. I rarely ate it when I was pregnant with Ellie. I can eat it once in awhile these days, but not as much as I used to. Dog smell is always bad...I avoided Chloe at all costs. Then Chloe thought it would be a bright idea to swallow some pills (maybe she was attempting suicide at the thought of a baby on the way) during my first trimester. I had to induce her to vomit the pills out. I cleaned up her vomit, then vommited myself.
Post a Comment