I know a I wrote about my stuffing craving earlier last week. We finally had it on Friday night - thanks to Tim. He made a whole cooked chicken w/ home made stuffing - yummy. I had 2 servings of stuffing and felt satisfied.
I'm still on this mac-n-cheese kick. On Saturday Tim and I had French, at a nearby restaurant and I ended up ordering their mac-n-cheese. It was really good! Not like the mac-n-cheese in the box, but it's still a bit sad that at a nice place I ordered mac-n-cheese - oh well. I had to meet a craving.
Korean food is still my #1 meal choice. Except kim chee at home. Kim chee soup at a restaurant I can do but for some reason I can't stand it at home. Since I've been buying my Korean food at the store we haven't been to the restaurant for a month. Poor Tim was subject to Korean meals every weekend for around 3 weekends - especially at lunch - which is not what he's ever in the mood for, but he has been sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment