Happy 13 week little pumpkin. So you're becoming more real to me and I feel "safer" that you'll stick around. Maybe it's all the worries that build inside but I didn't feel completely ok about everything until I heard your heartbeat again. It's probably my cautious side.
I don't know yet if we're in 2nd trimester or not. I've read at the end of week 12 and others say at the end of week 13. I'm going with week 13 to be conservative. So one more week until you're in the next phase.
I'm feeling more energetic now. I can tell in my workouts b/c I'm back to my original weights and don't feel as tired. My appetite is returning to a somewhat normal state. I'm not as nauseous when I don't eat but do notice I get full faster.
Your father is itching to go out and start looking for nursery stuff. Of course this ITCH would have been there regardless b/c it is the season antique/garage/moving sales. Even though he has an idea of what your room should look like, it doesn't mean I do, so I must accompany him during his search to ensure it's what we both want.
No comments:
Post a Comment