The Buzzard household seems to be going through some aches and pains. Poor Tim caught my head cold on Sunday. I’m starting to experience some back aches. What a pair! I’ve been making sure that Tim takes medication so that he can sleep through the night and get through his cold before we leave for our trip to LA on Thursday. He hates taking medication but I think he’d hate it more if he was sick during his vacation.
My aches and pains are all related to my ever expanding belly. Our bed mattress is all clumpy to me now and my poor back is starting to suffer for it. I’ve gotten used to the arms falling asleep during the middle of the night, but the back ache – ugh – that just lasts throughout the day. Just a few more weeks until the new bed arrive.
At least Tim get relief soon, where as I have yet another 21 weeks to go and it’s only to get worse. I’m signing up for the prenatal yoga. They offer couple massage classes, this is where Tim learns to massage my pregnancy body, which I’d do right now if I could, but I’m at work. Something to look into next month.
No comments:
Post a Comment