I’ve had people as me if I felt the baby and I’ve read that it feels like butterflies in your stomach. I’ve recently discovered, talking to Heddie, that I have never felt that before. She said that she gets butterflies in her stomach when she’s really nervous. Tim also noted that he experienced them, but me? Nope. Of course both of them thought it was the funniest thing. When I get nervous I get nervous, there is no motion in my stomach or anywhere else.
Flutter, another feeling that I am not familiar with. I’ve read that the baby kicking could also feel like “gas” which I have not experienced recently. This is partially because I’ve avoided gas producing foods.
So what do I feel? I feel a pinch in a specific area. It’s a bit painful but not horribly, more annoying. It feels like pumpkin is kicking or pinching a certain area. I would not classify that as a flutter or butterflies in the stomach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"fluttering"...blow a few bubbles on your belly and notice how they feel when they pop. It's kind of like that, only on the inside. You'll most not likely feel jabs of sorts, unless pumpkin decides to play volleyball in there!
Post a Comment