Wednesday, May 25, 2005

LA Trip – Memorial Weekend

My parent’s, Hae Jin, Tim and I are heading to LA Thursday for a semi-family trip, semi because Heddie, Grace & Je won’t be with us. I’m happy to be getting a vacation prior to the arrival of pumpkin. It’s a nice added benefit when we’re heading to a warmer climate. It’s at a steady 70’s and sunny there. Not that it’s been bad in Chicago.

We are staying around Korea town, I believe. We’ll eat well, which I am looking forward to. We come back on Tuesday, so we’ll miss the heavy traffic of travelers. What are we going to do? No clue. Tim has his maps handy and I’m sure we’ll be doing the tourist things. We usually don’t travel with agendas. We get there and read about things to do and go from there. If there are definite sites to see then we’ll plan to see them.

I know you’re wondering what a crazy planner like me doesn’t plan on trips. I just don’t. When it’s vacation, I vacation completely. My mind is at ease and I only care to enjoy myself.

I suppose I do have one agenda item. I’d like to pick up something for pumpkin. Tim and I have been picking things up for pumpkin since our honeymoon. We have quite a cute collection of items from all over the world. It will be great to have them displayed.

No comments: