I'm a day early with posting the week 19 information, but I won't be online. So for those who do care, here it is. For those who don't, you know by now to just ignore this post.
Pumpkin measures about 5.2 to 6 inches from crown to rump and weighs about 7 ounces. Skin is developing and transparent, appearing red because blood vessels are visible through it. Creamy white protective coating, called vernix, begins to develop.
As pumpkin continues to grow, you may be feeling some mid-pregnancy aches and pains by now -- lower abdominal achiness, dizziness, heartburn, constipation, leg cramps, mild swelling of ankles and feet, and a backache. Dilated blood vessels might cause tiny, temporary red marks (called spider nevi) on your face, shoulders and arms.
Did I not write about my aches and pains? Well, it’s good to know I’m on target.
No comments:
Post a Comment