We had a wonderful time in LA this past weekend. We left Thursday and arrived back yesterday. Things we did:
- Went to see the Hollywood sign
- Capital Record
- Chinese Theatre
- Beverly Hills (drove around the rich homes)
- UCLA (beautiful campus)
- Beverly Hills Shopping Center (Hae Jin bought new flip flops)
- Thai Town (lunch one afternoon)
- Universal Studios
- Irvine (suburb of LA)
- Newport and Redonda Beach (ate crabs)
- Korea Town (we primarly stayed at Korea town. My parents probably never left there the entire trip)
- Eating, Eating, Eating (what trip doesn’t go without pigging out)
Tim became the official driver. I was in charge of the directions. My mother was our finances. Hae Jin was our entertainment. My dad just wanted to be in Korea town, he would have been happy if we never left. I couldn't stay there too long. I had to explore elsewhere!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment