I've read that when you're pregnant you forget things, which everyone who knows me can testify to this, but when did forgetfulness come to self injury?
On Saturday, I returned back from having lunch with Heddie and her friend. We had a wonderful Korean lunch. Poor Tim was at work.
So I walk in and open the closet door to take off my shoes. My right hand is on the wall where I'm balancing myself as I take each shoe off and kick it into the closet.
As I slam, yes slam, the door I neglect to remove my hand and WHAM the door slams on my right thumb. I of course yell, which scares Toby away from me.
The 3rd words out of my mouth, I won't say what my first 2 words were but you can guess, was I knew forgetfulness causes mental issues but where in the books do they tell you that you can cause self injury? So I am slowly healing, no bruises, but very tender thumb and a bruised ego.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If it helps anyone, I walked into my doorway and bruised my hip over the weekend. Walking through a doorway is not as easy and natural as I thought. You'd think I know my own size well enough to avoid that collision...I fear for myself greatly when I am pregnant if it will only get worse. :P
It only gets worse when your pregnant.
Post a Comment