I don't like it when the dr. gives you medicine for everything and try alternatives. This is true for the most part, except allergies. Being diagnosed last year with just about every allergy alignment known and knowing my trigger points, I'm the first to take my allergy medicine. Especially when the allergies lead to horrible headaches.
I had been experiencing horrible headaches for the past few days. Enough so that I called the doctor, which lead to the fastest dr. appointment I've ever had, today at 9AM.
They really wanted to check my blood pressure and make sure everything was alright with pumpkin, which I knew I was alright, but to cautious I went in. Blood pressure - good. Headaches - due to allergies.
Now that I'm in my 2nd trimester I can resume my allergy medicine and take tylenol for my headaches. What relief!!!
My mom would prefer me to stay away from the medicine but my dr. did "ok" them and I do have severe allergies right now so any relief is good for me. Especially if these pounding headaches stop. It makes work harder and weekends end up being wasted away with me in bed.
On a good note, I did hear baby pumpkin's heartbeat. It's strong as ever!!
1 comment:
What ever happened with Ferguson's picture on your blog?
Post a Comment