Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Used Strollers for Sale

Over the weekend, we were at a neighborhood yard sale and this time around I was paying attention. I wanted to see what baby items, if any, they had, and they did. There were so many strollers for sale. Some looked nice, while others looked like they were on their last leg, literally. Tim asked if I wanted to buy one and I just looked at him. Thought to myself, do I? It would save money. Then quickly came to the “no” decision, mainly because I don’t want to commit quite yet to the stroller. These items are usually a buy now or it’s gone and being a stroller novice I didn’t want to make a haste decision. I like to have all my options available to and then pick the one that will work for us. It amazed me how many people had strollers to sell.

We did run across 2 changing tables, which were sold, and I would have gotten them, if they were cheap but don’t feel the need to buy one. We plan to use a dresser or do it Korean style, which is to kneel down on the ground and change.

No comments: