Baby pumpkin is now around 4.3 to 4.6 inches and weighs around 2.8 ounces. Fingernails are well formed. Arms and legs are moving and kicking. You can curl your toes. Your gender is now recognizable, but our ultrasound won’t be scheduled until June.
Right now you would fill the size of my open palm and fingers.
I’m suppose to start feeling the baby move in another several weeks, which is called “quickening”. It’s normal to feel the baby at around week 20, so we’re still about 4 weeks away. I haven’t felt anything kicking or punching me. So either we have a calm baby or my uterus is big enough to give pumpkin room to move.
Even more increased blood volume to support pumpkin but it may produce nosebleeds, which I’m quite prone too, but nothing yet to report.
1 comment:
I didn't feel any movements til I was at least 6 months...and Jae felt nothing until 7 or 8 months.
Post a Comment