Ginny Buzzard is now retired so to celebrate in Buzzard style, Tim and I flew down to join Anne & the kids for a family packed weekend. Anne and the kids surprised Ginny by meeting up for dinner at a nearby Mexican restaurant.
Tim and I arrived at Pittsburgh and drove to Marietta and arrived home at 12:30am. Hugh went to wake Ginny and as she walked out of her bedroom she saw us standing there. Needless to say she was shocked and so excited to see us. We were so excited that we stayed up for a few hours chatting.
The weekend was spent catching up, hanging out at the pool, playing in the backyard or inside the house. Tim and I received some adorable baby clothing for pumpkin from Ginny and Aunt Charlotte. Everyone got to see how big I had gotten.
These are times when life feels complete, when you’re with family, relaxing and just enjoying the time spent. It is what life is all about, isn’t it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey, i was in PA this weekend too! we drove to NJ for a wedding and spent the night about an hour past pittsburgh...roadtrips with baby...something to look forward to!
Post a Comment