Friday, June 03, 2005

Food Journal

Here is a sample of what I usually eat. I eat healthier during the work week than the weekends. I keep a daily food journal. Yes, I’m quite anal about my timeframes and caloric intake which is around 2300 (which is what the dr. recommend).

8:00am – skim milk
9:00 – fat free yogurt
10:00 – whole wheat bagel with cream cheese
11:00 – banana
12:00 – soup w/ crackers OR frozen organic brown rice & veggie OR sandwich with an apple
3:00 – banana with instant oatmeal
6:30 – rice w/ something Korean
9:30 – chicken breast with rice/something Korean/steak with mashed potato all w/ some type of salad or veggie

I do indulge in either some ketchup chips or a few pieces of candy.

I had a great eating plan prior to pregnancy and had to add a few items to make sure that I wasn’t starving throughout the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

test

ginny