Friday, June 10, 2005

Green it is…

I finally got Tim to warm up to the soft green color for the nursery. Aunt Charlotte bought us some adorable soft warm green outfits, and I could finally see the green that I was thinking of painting. Tim had been quite unsure about the green and wanted a dusty rose for a girl and a soft butter yellow for a boy. I’ve been warm to the green all along, regardless of gender. If possible I’d like to do a duo color scheme of green/soft yellow or green/lilac or green/ivory, but that all depends on the nursery wall space. This of course is no my personal favorite color but I’m very warmed up to this green.

1 comment:

QueenWanydala said...

you can't go wrong with green. will you decore the nursery before you find out the gender of the baby? have you guys thought of names? where is the week by week (or month by month) photos you promised earlier?