Monday, June 13, 2005

Big Day Tomorrow

First, tomorrow is our big ultrasound. We get to find out whether we’re having a boy or a girl! We hope that pumpkin cooperates. I plan to drink something sweet, eat something sweet, do everything possible that would make this baby hop around rather than slumber through the exam. It is at 8:15am. Afterwards I have my monthly dr. appointment so everyone MUST wait until around noon, when I get home. I shall update as soon as I know and I’m sure I’ll be calling my family.

Second, we didn’t get our new bed. What happened? On Friday night I looked at the receipt and noticed the delivery date at July 11 from 3am to 6am. This made us realize that the guy put in the wrong date. I got confirmation on Saturday morning – ugh!! These are times when you know you should be double checking yourself but then when you don’t stuff like this happens. Oh well, lesson learned. We now get our bed tomorrow between 1 to 3pm.

Tomorrow is a big day for us!!! Wish us luck that pumpkin is good and reveals him/herself to us. We have a Kim family bet going where Tim, Heddie, and my dad think we’re having a girl. Hae Jin, my mom and I think we’re having a boy. Now my decision on the boy is a gut feeling from a few months ago. I waver a lot, but initially I “thought” we were having a boy. We shall find out.

2 comments:

QueenWanydala said...

I want to say you're having a girl. what's the wager?...bragging rights? ha ha..
good luck! hope they don't have to push your belly around too much.

Anonymous said...

The Korean say that if your belly pops out more in the front, then it is most likely a boy. However, if it enlarges the overall circumference of your waist and has added on weight that way, it is a girl.
My bets are in for a girl. Although I haven't seen you, this is deduced from the comments you've said about your figure being gone and the such.