Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Pumpkin is a….

We are having a bouncing baby BOY.

What an amazing experience to actually see the baby moving around. We have a great shot of him, which I’ll try to post if I can scan his picture from work tomorrow. I drank juice and had cereal for breakfast so that the baby would be moving around. The technician was like, “you have your hands full” b/c baby buzzard wouldn’t stay put.

It was amazing to see his little nose, mouth, hands, feet, spine, rib cage, thighs, and his heart beating away. We saw his bum and he was very proud to sport his maleness. We knew right away and the technician was like, “it’s obvious”.

2 comments:

QueenWanydala said...

how funny! always good to trust your instincts. when i was pregnant with ellie, i just had a feeling it would be a girl even though everyone said it would be a boy.
any names?

Anonymous said...

congrats! woohoo! your parents are gonna be thrilled, i'm sure!