Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hiccups

I think I’ve started to feel the baby hiccup b/c my belly feels like there are small bubbles inside of it. It’s a weird sensation right where the baby is located and it’s as if someone is blowing bubbles inside of me and they’re popping. It’s sporadic and doesn’t last too long but I’m noticing it more as each day passes.

I hope that in another month Tim can start to feel the baby. Pumpkin has been really good and not karate punching me with all his strength. He probably has room still to move around. He is normal sized and I’m just big, so that should give him plenty of room to maneuver.

3 comments:

QueenWanydala said...

did you hear about the lady who had a 13 pound baby? C-section of course!

QueenWanydala said...

oh, and forgot to mention he was 3 weeks early! sheesh! i wonder what kind of bubbles he made.

Anonymous said...

cadence was a champion hiccuper...i used to just stare at my belly bobbing up and down...quite amusing during boring meetings at work...teddy felt/saw the baby move for the first time about the middle of june last year, so it might happen any day for tim!