Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Pillows Pillows Pillows

For a few months now I’ve been sleeping with a pillow placed between my legs to relieve my hip joints while sleeping on my side. I have finally found the need to add to my current pillow collection. Now I’m bombarded with a pillow on each side of me so that my growing tummy has a place to rest itself and my back has some support. I felt like I was building a fort for myself and with the new added space I don’t invade into Tim’s space. It was quite heavenly last night and I think it did the trick. I slept like a baby.

1 comment:

QueenWanydala said...

oh, you should have gotten the body pillow! It's wonderfully one long pillow that you hug. Though I did have to place pillows behind me as well cuz I kept "toppling" over on my back which is a big no! no!